What is in a name? I’m John Perez, and online, I call myself redwinedrummer. “Drummer”, because I do play the drums, and “red wine” because that is the color of my very first drum set, a Pearl Forum series kit.
I am a biology major in Ateneo de Manila, but I also have this love for music, computers, electronics, and technology. Call me a geek? Sure. I’m lovin’ it.
As of December 18, 2007, my PC set-up:
1. AMD Athlon64 X2 5600+ @ 3.02Ghz
2. 2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2-800 @ 860MHz
3. MSI K9A Platinum AM2 motherboard
4. GeCube HD2600XT (in Crossfire)
5. Creative Audigy 4
6. HEC WinPower 550W
7. Seagate 320GB SATA (Dedicated to Windows)
8. Seagate 80GB PATA (Dedicated to Linux)
My drum kit:
1. Pearl Forum Series Kit (wine red)
2. Evans coated G2 on toms
3. Evans EQ3 on bass drum
4. Pearl Omar Hakim (13″ x 5″) Signature snare drum
5. Zildjian 14″ ZBT hi-hats
6. Zildjian 14″ and 16″ A Custom Fast Crash
7. Zildjian 20″ A Custom Ping Ride
8. Pro-Mark drumsticks
Marching Percussion Endeavors
Ateneo de Manila High School 10th annual fair drumline.
More to come!